A unique business model
FibreConnect is a "wholesale only" telecommunications operator and as such invests exclusively in new high-speed fiber optic networks for the benefit of telecommunications service providers (ISPs), to whom it guarantees open access on a level playing field, while their users can gain benefits in terms of both plurality and richness of available services.
Our ISP partners
- They are rooted in the territory
- They are part of a national network
- They are part of a market place in which to share the best technologies on the market
- Contribute to decisions of which areas to wire
- Have access to a dedicated and competitive price list
- Have commercial sales capabilities in wired areas
- They offer multiple value-added services
- Benefit from 24/7/365 service and support
A dedicated connection for any need
Businesses can take advantage of a dedicated fiber connection with transmission speeds of up to 10Gbps symmetrically according to the traffic profile contracted with ISPs.
Our ISP partners are able to meet any of their customers' needs: From Internet access to cloud services, back-up, disaster recovery, virtual switchboard, to virtual private networks, whether MPLS or SD-WAN based.
The services offered are aimed at business customers whatever the size and commodity sector in which they operate, from small to large enterprises.