- Carry out the takeover of the newly installed equipment at each level of the network by following the “roll-out plan”;
- Execute the release of new services on the backbone network according to the defined templates and procedures;
- Supervise the binding operations of individual end-customers in consultation with field staff and perform related service activation;
- Provide scheduled and extraordinary maintenance activities for each level of the network in concert with field personnel, involving higher level, in-house or vendor support as necessary;
- Adhere to the organization of working hours according to the NOC team’s rostering plan;
- during the execution of activities keep the “NOC Director”, “NOC Supervisor” and the Operators involved constantly informed using the tools available from time to time;
- Implement and evaluate the operation of network systems and stay abreast of new and emerging technologies in the field.
- At least two years’ experience in the telecommunications industry;
- High school diploma;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Availability for night and holiday shifts.