Description and responsibility
FibreConnect seeks, for an internship, a Junior Event Manager to join the Communications and Marketing department.
The internship is intended to enable technical and practical experience in B2B corporate communications.
The resource will support the Marketing & Communications team to carry out various activities including:
- Organization of events
- Data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Marketing
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- IT Skills: good knowledge of Office package, especially Power Point and Excel programs.
- Knowledge of major mail client programs
- Willingness to work in a team, proactivity and flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accuracy and reliability in performing assigned tasks