The Accountant Specialist will be placed within the Finance Area and will be responsible for the following activities:
- General accounting, cost accounting, and payroll;
- Supporting the formulation of the company’s interim and annual financial statements;
- accounting closures for the period (monthly and annual);
- Reconciliations of intercompany accounting entries;
- Reconciliation of asset accounts;
- fulfillments related to the regular maintenance of compulsory books as well as detection of the performance of tax and social security obligations;
- Proper maintenance of chart of accounts and closing accounting calendars;
- Participation in special projects involving the area of corporate finance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Previous experience of 1 – 2 years in a similar role (CPA firm background welcome);
- Excellent knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping;
- Good knowledge of national accounting standards and IFRS;
- Excellent command of the Office package;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge of major ERP systems (system knowledge is welcome – Microsoft Dynamics).
The following complete the profile: problem solving skills, organization, accuracy and confidentiality. Ability to work as part of a team while meeting deadlines and set goals.
Flexibility and proactivity.