Back to Press review

Tlc, Macquarie doubles down and bets on FibreConnect – The Sun 24 Hours

20 July 2023 | Press review

Australian fund invests in a company with a focus in industrial areas
Break even is expected in 2025 with the opening of 1,000 production zones

The parent company is the same the Australian fund Macquarie – although the “branch” is different. in the case of Open Fiber, it is Macquarie Asset Management while instead Macquarie Capital to be FibreConnect’s major shareholder as a 75 percent shareholder in FibreConnect Holding – With the other 25 percent in the hands of Azimut which in turn controls 95 percent of FibreConnect.

Read the full article